Nothing to report really. I had my 35-ish week appointment today. Everything looks good! I'm measuring excactly, the baby's heartrate was a good 150 bpm, my blood pressure was perfect (120/70), and I tested negative for Strep B.
I start my weekly appointments next week and will refrain from updating the blog every time. You're welcome.
I also gained more weight, but am officially feeling HUGE so I'm not posting my weight this time around. Rest assured, I reached the weight I said I'd never get to.
Never say never, is truly a lesson I'm learning alot about these days.
Oh, and because I feel huge I think I'll skip this round of belly photos until closer to 40 weeks...
Editor's Note: I forgot to mention that when the doc. came in yesterday to my appointment he said, "Well, aren't we full of child!" I'm not sure if that was a compliment so I'm not taking it as such.
I start my weekly appointments next week and will refrain from updating the blog every time. You're welcome.
I also gained more weight, but am officially feeling HUGE so I'm not posting my weight this time around. Rest assured, I reached the weight I said I'd never get to.
Never say never, is truly a lesson I'm learning alot about these days.
Oh, and because I feel huge I think I'll skip this round of belly photos until closer to 40 weeks...
Editor's Note: I forgot to mention that when the doc. came in yesterday to my appointment he said, "Well, aren't we full of child!" I'm not sure if that was a compliment so I'm not taking it as such.

2 Comments:
No belly shot?!?! But I love the belly shot :(
J.
Can I just post YOUR belly shot?! Your belly is so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home