I've been sleeping on the couch lately.
No, we aren't arguing, but I am not comfortable in bed. I only have one huge bodypillow which is entirely not comfortable. By the time I get all set up in bed, I usually have to pee, so I have to dismantle my comfortable nest. I pee and get back into bed which takes several minutes to set up again. Then I finally fall asleep for a few hours or so. However, turning over to the other side is a big production, too. I always wake up Mark when I need to change positions what with all of the pillow and blanket arranging and whale-like flopping I do. He hangs on to his edge of the bed for dear life each night. It's amusing.
After a few hours of this, I just end up going out onto our new sofa. It's firm and has big high pillows to keep me cushioned.
I don't like sleeping away from the husband though.
No, we aren't arguing, but I am not comfortable in bed. I only have one huge bodypillow which is entirely not comfortable. By the time I get all set up in bed, I usually have to pee, so I have to dismantle my comfortable nest. I pee and get back into bed which takes several minutes to set up again. Then I finally fall asleep for a few hours or so. However, turning over to the other side is a big production, too. I always wake up Mark when I need to change positions what with all of the pillow and blanket arranging and whale-like flopping I do. He hangs on to his edge of the bed for dear life each night. It's amusing.
After a few hours of this, I just end up going out onto our new sofa. It's firm and has big high pillows to keep me cushioned.
I don't like sleeping away from the husband though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home