Wednesday, February 15, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- We are perpetually throwing out paper. I'm not sur...
- I didn't mean to, but I have completed washing one...
- You can count on me to post something over the top...
- I didn't mention the best part of our last childbi...
- The belly button adventures continue. A couple of ...
- We attended our last childbirth preparation class ...
- My 30 week check up went well. Whenever the recept...
- I am babysitting my neighbors baby again. She does...
- I've decided fat ankle shots are the new belly sho...
- I'm not sure if this is a symptom of pregnancy or ...



1 Comments:
oh my stinkin' gosh! You're growing a baby! In my head I know this but somehow it seems more true when I see pictures. You're gorgeous!
Post a Comment
<< Home