The belly button adventures continue. A couple of weeks ago I thought for sure it would pop out. People would glance at my naked belly (because I forget I'm in public sometimes and lift my shirt a tiny bit to rub or to scratch), their alarm obvious at the idea that my belly button could pop out. Now it's caved in. Completely strange.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- We attended our last childbirth preparation class ...
- My 30 week check up went well. Whenever the recept...
- I am babysitting my neighbors baby again. She does...
- I've decided fat ankle shots are the new belly sho...
- I'm not sure if this is a symptom of pregnancy or ...
- I'm fairly certain that I am one of the laziest pe...
- I finally have what can be categorized as a weird ...
- Inspired by my self-proclaimed hypochondriac frien...
- The gifts are beginning to come in fairly steadily...
- Seattle ranked highly a fitpregnancy.com poll rega...

2 Comments:
Mine changes from day to day--though it always pops out after a big meal:)
in japan it's a huge insult to call someone an "outie." yes, that is totally unrelated to anything, but I am nothing if not good for useless trivia.
Post a Comment
<< Home