

I've decided fat ankle shots are the new belly shots. I don't have a before shot of my ankles in their less edemic state, because I am one of those pregnant women that didn't have a clue. Here we are with several weeks left and my ankles are huge and indistinguishable from the rest of my leg. Let's call them "cankles", because that is what they are.
I worried that this cankleness might not be normal, but my OB assures me that unfortunately, it is. My blood pressure is within the normal range (on the low end of normal, but normal) and I have little to no swelling elsewhere.
The good thing about this is that I can get Mark to massage my feet more often now. He takes one look at them in alarm and up my feet go into his lap! He even massages my feet during baby class. (That might be to keep from falling asleep as our baby class hasn't improved since I last reported.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home