
Here is my 28 week photo. Forgive my one rabid-looking eye. I can't figure out how to remove the red eye.
In other news, I had a dream last night that is serious overshare of information. I feel obligated to share it with you anyway. For all the men reading this (hi Marty! hi Jeremy!) I won't blame you for turning away.
Lately, I've had some serious nightmares. Mark says the baby kicks like a Rockette during my sleep and especially so when I have a nightmare.
Last night I dreamt that Mark and I were trying to have sex (let me just say that we haven't had sex once since I became preggo and that is for another post). All of a sudden, stuff started to squirt from my nipples. He determined this to be quite disgusting and decided never to have sex with me ever again. This meant that I ran away in horror and ended up at an amusement park. I went on a water ride, the log jam as I repoted in my sleep, only to feel suffocated and scared of drowning.
Analyzing that should keep you busy for awhile!

3 Comments:
Let me analyze: I've freaked you out with all my leaky boob stories.
Okay, maybe everything doesn't come back to me...but it's a thought. :-)
YPB
Hey, if you need help with that "no sex" thing, lemme know. I'd be happy to take a bullet for the team.
I just got what the "log jam" is supposed to symbolize. he he.
Anyway, these pregnancy dreams are strange.
Jeremy, thanks for the offer but we figure we're storing it all up and will become rabbits once we are medically cleared. Oh, and when we get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep in a row.
Post a Comment
<< Home