The doctor called today to say that my sugar test results came back and were within normal limits! Yippee!
Monday, January 16, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Let the assvice begin!I realize people are trying ...
- Happy Friday everyone! I say this with sarcasm, be...
- I just worked out to FusionPilates for Pregnancy. ...
- I understand that food cravings are a part of preg...
- I think you all know I failed the first screening ...
- I realize I've had a bad day, but to sob and bawl ...
- Here I am at 26 weeks. I think I look a bit bigger...
- More randomness...I showed up at 9 a.m. to take my...
- Random thoughts:I take my gestational diabetes tes...
- My craving for Rice Crispies has been replaced wit...

1 Comments:
Excellent! I hope I pass next month.
YPB
Post a Comment
<< Home