Friday, January 13, 2006

Let the assvice begin!
I realize people are trying to be "helpful", but I've received the following email (in response to how I was feeling "big") demonstrating how obnoxious this help can be.

If you are really big already you will probably have a good size baby then. If you want an easy delivery you should be trying to walk lots. That will help in the delivery.


My response:
Really? Walking is going to help? I had not thought of that! I thought I needed to sit on my ass and squeeze my legs together...

I know people usually have the best intentions with assvice like this, but when I don't ask for advice and receive emails from people who have no idea what my situation is, I get very irritated. I'm not that large for my pregnancy yet. I look larger because I'm five feet tall. Adding 25 pounds on a short frame does make me look like I'm having twins or that I'm going to have a big baby. The reality is that I'm still a healthy pregnant lady, albeit now one with an attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home