I realize I've had a bad day, but to sob and bawl my head off while watching Notting Hill seems a bit overdramatic, don't you think?
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Here I am at 26 weeks. I think I look a bit bigger...
- More randomness...I showed up at 9 a.m. to take my...
- Random thoughts:I take my gestational diabetes tes...
- My craving for Rice Crispies has been replaced wit...
- We've decided against having a doula. Although I t...
- Baby Center just published the Top 100 baby names!...
- I went to the hospital last night. I didn't really...
- A few of my childhood friends are home for the hol...
- An interesting series on "Maternity Madness".
- Yesterday at work, I found my whole body aching an...

3 Comments:
Um, no, it sounds perfectly normal to me :):) . I've cried at Tyson chicken commercials before when the stress levels were high...
Not if you're crying because Julia Roberts is weird looking and Hugh Grant has a chest like a pre-pubescent girl. Those two things make me cry every time.
Casey,
Now that you mention it in this movie Hugh does look like a pre-pubescent girl. Although he's not that bad in About a Boy.
And Julia IS weird looking but there is also something oddly appealing about her too.
Post a Comment
<< Home