Baby Center just published the Top 100 baby names! You can check it out here. The name we're nearly decided on ranks 21 on the list. Ah well. What can you do?
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I went to the hospital last night. I didn't really...
- A few of my childhood friends are home for the hol...
- An interesting series on "Maternity Madness".
- Yesterday at work, I found my whole body aching an...
- I am feeling guilty for eating poorly and not exer...
- I describe my dreams alot on here. Sue me.Last nig...
- Mark and I have concluded that naming a baby is no...
- One thing I am not quite used to yet is the "pregn...
- I had an appointment at the doctor today - nothing...
- We just finished up an interview with a doula. I h...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home