I describe my dreams alot on here. Sue me.
Last night I found was particularly weird. I dreamt that I was invited to sing and dance in a burlesque show - they wanted a pregnant woman. Oddly, this starred a few people I went to high school with that I haven't seen or talked to since the reunion in 2004. Before I received the invitation to audition for the show, I was sued for causing an injury to a woman I massaged while I was in school. And while all of this was happening I was supposed to hang out with my family on Thanksgiving.
Last night I found was particularly weird. I dreamt that I was invited to sing and dance in a burlesque show - they wanted a pregnant woman. Oddly, this starred a few people I went to high school with that I haven't seen or talked to since the reunion in 2004. Before I received the invitation to audition for the show, I was sued for causing an injury to a woman I massaged while I was in school. And while all of this was happening I was supposed to hang out with my family on Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home