I still don't know if I can feel the baby kicking because I am not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be feeling. However, for the last day or so I've felt weird bubbles my abdomen and they feel very much like what I have read kicks feel like. I expected them to be painful, but they are not really. When I place my hand where I think I feel something, my hand is "kicked" off. I can only assume it's our little tomato showing off her new kicking abilities. I'm excited for it!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Massage therapists do not make very good massage c...
- I don't know if I have a serious case of pregnancy...
- Questions and comments a preggo (that would be me)...
- Remember how I complained because I wasn't eating ...
- I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a sm...
- I reached 20 weeks today! I am halfway there! We a...
- It turns out that I need new maternity clothes aga...
- I was going to write something witty just now, but...
- We're having a...So much for mothers' intuition, e...
- Yesterday, I was poking at the place I thought the...

2 Comments:
kicks are great! If you want painful - just wait until the baby is nearly over 15inches tall and starting to pack on the pounds :) Ian was little when born but when we was positioned just right his head would push on my rib cage. The first real kick I remember woke me up the morning of Thanksgiving - I was nearly 5 months along.
Hannah,
I just assume what I am feeling is kicking. And I know I'll become even more paranoid (yes, Jenny, you have permission to stop reading this at that point! ;-) )
when I am supposed to begin keeping track of her movements and kicks. Yikes.
Post a Comment
<< Home