Yesterday, I was poking at the place I thought the baby was hanging out trying to get it to kick for Mark. Mark was getting upset because he thought I was poking the baby and irritating him/her. I just assumed it would move out of the way if it were irritated. We began talking about all of things we don't know about pregnancy. Such as: how does the baby move? DOes it float there like a helium balloon? Do they kick and move like an astronaut? I realize I should know this, but well, I don't exactly.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I am a Nervous Nellie right now. If you are sick o...
- Incase anyone is wondering, we've decided to have ...
- I'm wondering if any moms or preggo ladies out the...
- I had another appointment today incase anyone was ...
- I was reading an thread on one of the many website...
- Last night, I was chatting with my good friend abo...
- All the books, internets, and doctors suggest that...
- Get ready for a growth spurt! In the next few week...
- Yesterday, I went over to the island to visit my m...
- I'm going to be vulnerable here, which is somethin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home