Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Get ready for a growth spurt! In the next few weeks your baby will double her weight and add inches to her length. She's even growing toenails now. You're going through a bit of a growth spurt yourself. The top of your uterus is now about halfway between the top of your pubic bone and your navel. And the round ligaments that support your uterus are thickening and stretching as you grow. You're also probably looking and feeling a whole lot better as you adapt to pregnancy. Less nausea, fewer mood swings, and "glowing" skin contribute to an overall sense of well-being.


From my weekly email...
I think some people would argue that I'm experiencing less mood swings though!
Last night when we were shopping for groceries I felt like I had a new lease on life or something. EVERYTHING looked appetizing to me! I wanted to eat meat loaf and ketchup and cereal and salad! I wanted to consume mass quanitities of salad! I am making progress for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home