Monday, October 24, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Hi,I love my blog fans. I just want to say though ...
- Did you know there are a few stages of pregnancy t...
- Remember the photo of my gut I posted a few days b...
- A friend of mine left my aparment a few minutes ag...
- Not much to report on the baby front. We had a bus...
- I had the strangest sensation last night. First, I...
- I should have warned you first before I put this u...
- How your baby's growing: Your baby's hit the 2-inc...
- Among the other crazy things my body is supposed t...
- A friend of mine suggested I post this article abo...

3 Comments:
Nice bazoombas! (sorry, just had to say it... feel free to delete this comment if you so desire) :)
Thanks! I like them, except for the unexpected change in them...Something I'll have to email you about :-)
You look so cute! The little baby bulge ROCKS! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home