A friend of mine suggested I post this article about "To Cut or Not To Cut" giving another perspective to the story.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- A Yahoo IM conversation between myself and one of ...
- I'm pretty sure our baby will become a punk rocker...
- Just an update: I heard the heartbeat today! I've ...
- GoodWill is my friend. I bought 6 outfits for Toma...
- Pre Baby:Staying out until midnightSleeping inList...
- If only I had enough money next year to take my li...
- I checked my email this morning and received a mes...
- Lately, we've received some phone calls about our ...
- Dear Ben and Jerry,It's been awhile since I felt t...

2 Comments:
I'm going to have to get my eyebrows surgically re-installed on the front side of my head. That was a real...uh...eye-opener.
Hey, maybe it'll be a girl!
Yes, Dan Savage is always good for shedding light on a subject! I'm still confused on the whole cutting issue...
Post a Comment
<< Home