I'm pretty sure our baby will become a punk rocker. Lately, I've been listening to a few cd's that are rockin' good. As I listen to these on the headphones I imagine the music filtering down from my ears into my uterus, across some fluid and into the baby's ears. Of course, Tomato's ears aren't fully functionioning yet (which is why we still say the "fun" words)so I'm sure all it hears, if anything, is the underwater-in-the-swimming-pool warbled sounds of music. I'll be good in a few weeks and switch to Mozart and other classical music to help him/her to relax and possibly also to generate brain stem functioning.
Monday, September 26, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Just an update: I heard the heartbeat today! I've ...
- GoodWill is my friend. I bought 6 outfits for Toma...
- Pre Baby:Staying out until midnightSleeping inList...
- If only I had enough money next year to take my li...
- I checked my email this morning and received a mes...
- Lately, we've received some phone calls about our ...
- Dear Ben and Jerry,It's been awhile since I felt t...
- I feel like I've had an 8 week hangover. The kind ...
- Alright, after this most recent incident Mark has ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home