Just an update: I heard the heartbeat today! I've also gained one pound and was scolded for being dehydrated. My due date has been moved up from April 15th to April 12th. Not a large leap, but a surprising one. Also, Mark's rh blood test did come back positive which means at 28 weeks I go in for a big shot of Rhogam. Not fun, but not a big deal either.
Monday, September 19, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- GoodWill is my friend. I bought 6 outfits for Toma...
- Pre Baby:Staying out until midnightSleeping inList...
- If only I had enough money next year to take my li...
- I checked my email this morning and received a mes...
- Lately, we've received some phone calls about our ...
- Dear Ben and Jerry,It's been awhile since I felt t...
- I feel like I've had an 8 week hangover. The kind ...
- Alright, after this most recent incident Mark has ...
- I paged the dr. an hour ago and I haven't heard fr...

1 Comments:
Yay, heartbeat! Boo, rh incompatibility!
Things are progressing--how exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home