GoodWill is my friend. I bought 6 outfits for Tomato and half of them were on sale. That's right - I only had to spend 49 cents rather than 99 cents. It may seem odd and a bit cheap to buy used baby clothes, but I don't think Tomato will care one way or the other. The clothes are very clean. Two of the baby sleeper thingies appear to be unused - even better. All of the clothes are yellow and I searched and searched but was unable to find anything of a different color, unless I wanted to buy an entirely pink layette.
Sunday, September 18, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Pre Baby:Staying out until midnightSleeping inList...
- If only I had enough money next year to take my li...
- I checked my email this morning and received a mes...
- Lately, we've received some phone calls about our ...
- Dear Ben and Jerry,It's been awhile since I felt t...
- I feel like I've had an 8 week hangover. The kind ...
- Alright, after this most recent incident Mark has ...
- I paged the dr. an hour ago and I haven't heard fr...
- You're welcome to call me hysterical, but let me e...

3 Comments:
What's a layette??
sorry, anonymous=JuliaG above :)
A layette appears to be all of the clothing type of things a newborn will need: onesies, sleeper thingies, wash cloths, etc. I don't know why it's called a layette.
Post a Comment
<< Home