Alright, after this most recent incident Mark has banned me from the internet. I am no longer allowed to google any ailments I might have. And the dr. would like me to calm the fuck down already. We saw the heartbeat again so the baby is fine. The weird sac seems to have taken its eviction notice seriously and has diminished considerably. What doesn't make any sense and is being explained as "just one of those things" is the continuous cramping and random bleeding episodes. I did learn that my ligaments expand during pregnancy creating some discomfort. I don't feel like the cramping I feel can be explained by this only because it feels seriously & nearly breathtakingly painful. Perhaps I'm a special species of wimp, but seriously I just feel plain awful. So while the baby is growing and that is the best news the dr. doesn't know why the bleeding or cramping continues, but also doesn't blame me for acting on my fears. After all, this is the time when I'm most likely to miscarry.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I paged the dr. an hour ago and I haven't heard fr...
- You're welcome to call me hysterical, but let me e...
- Surprise! I'm on bedrest again. I woke up this mor...
- A few people have asked me what the little onsie I...
- Also? There won't be any belly pics for awhile unl...
- This is an update of sorts. Last week I experience...
- I received two gifts today which I'm very happy ab...
- I've never hoped for a negative test before but cr...
- Just incase you were going to ask:1) I don't know ...
- Call me a prude but the idea of having sex during ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home