I've never hoped for a negative test before but cross your fingers for me! The Dr. called to say that my Rh blood work is negative (85% of knocked up women usually have a positive reading). This means if Mark's is also negative than my body won't try and attack Tomato as it's likely that Tomato's is also negative. If Mark gives us a positive result, then I get big shot in 9 weeks time. It's nothing to worry about really.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Just incase you were going to ask:1) I don't know ...
- Call me a prude but the idea of having sex during ...
- I am having a hard time not buying things for Toma...
- My purpose in creating this site was really to giv...
- I am on bedrest now. There were some slight compli...
- I was actually able to eat breakfast, lunch and di...
- All of the pregnancy books (I'm only reading oh, a...
- I can't believe my pregnancy test came back positi...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home