Call me a prude but the idea of having sex during pregnancy disgusts me. I was searching online for some good sales on t-shirts and such and came across an entire category of "intimate" apparel for the pregnant woman. Normally sex is super fun, but now the idea of getting it on is just not high on my priority list; in fact, it isn't even ON my priority list.
Monday, August 29, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I am having a hard time not buying things for Toma...
- My purpose in creating this site was really to giv...
- I am on bedrest now. There were some slight compli...
- I was actually able to eat breakfast, lunch and di...
- All of the pregnancy books (I'm only reading oh, a...
- I can't believe my pregnancy test came back positi...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home