I paged the dr. an hour ago and I haven't heard from him. I'm sure he's delivering, or in surgery, or at home sleeping. I've done all the dishes. I've cried alot and mostly I've spent the last hour bargaining with all the higher powers I can think of. I didn't think I'd feel this way, but then again, I have never experienced something as awesome as my own baby's heartbeat. If the dr. doesn't call back in half an hour we're going to the ER.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- You're welcome to call me hysterical, but let me e...
- Surprise! I'm on bedrest again. I woke up this mor...
- A few people have asked me what the little onsie I...
- Also? There won't be any belly pics for awhile unl...
- This is an update of sorts. Last week I experience...
- I received two gifts today which I'm very happy ab...
- I've never hoped for a negative test before but cr...
- Just incase you were going to ask:1) I don't know ...
- Call me a prude but the idea of having sex during ...
- I am having a hard time not buying things for Toma...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home