Also? There won't be any belly pics for awhile unless you want to see a big food baby. And I doubt you do.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- This is an update of sorts. Last week I experience...
- I received two gifts today which I'm very happy ab...
- I've never hoped for a negative test before but cr...
- Just incase you were going to ask:1) I don't know ...
- Call me a prude but the idea of having sex during ...
- I am having a hard time not buying things for Toma...
- My purpose in creating this site was really to giv...
- I am on bedrest now. There were some slight compli...
- I was actually able to eat breakfast, lunch and di...
- All of the pregnancy books (I'm only reading oh, a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home