Saturday, September 03, 2005

You're welcome to call me hysterical, but let me explain myself first. I think instincts are very important.
Have you ever experienced driving to work and suddenly you realize you left your wallet at home? Or what about walking into a room and thinking something must br wrong and then realizing you've misplaced something. Or driving along and getting a gut feeling that a traffic accident is impending, and then boom! -- you're rearended. These things do have an explanation - somehow you know that your routine is off, but you can't explain how you know this. Well, the same thing happened to me at 5:41 this morning.
I can tell I am not pregnant anymore. Scientifcally, I can tell this because I feel like a completely different person. My breasts are not tender or full or heavy. My nose doesn't have that strange "I can smell everything even 5 miles away" super power,I actually have stomache rumblings for food, and I can sleep through the night without getting up 4 times to pee. But the real reason, is that I just know.
I don't have any substantial bleeding; just a crampy feeling. I think it's too early to call the doctor, but I plan on doing so in about a half an hour. Then we'll go to the hospital where there will be an absense of heartbeat and then I'll experience a missed miscarriage:
Missed Miscarriage: Women can experience a miscarriage with out knowing it. A missed miscarriage is when embryonic death has occurred but there it not any expulsion of the uterus. It is not known why this occurs. Signs of this would be a loss of pregnancy symptoms and the absence of fetal heart tones found on an ultrasound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home