Surprise!
I'm on bedrest again. I woke up this morning feeling un-pregnant. And by that I mean I had none of the symptoms I had felt previous to today. No morning sickness, no food aversion, no boob tenderness and no "I'm going to get my period at any minute" pains. I was a little alarmed that these went away because I'm only on week eight (as of today) and I figured these unpleasant effects would be around for another 4 weeks. Being the hyper one that I am I had to call every person I'd ever known to have been pregnant at one time to see if this was normal. According to them, it was fairly normal. Due to feeling better I tried to take a little adventure today. Since the dr. lifted the "strict" bedrest to "cautionary" bedrest I figured I deserved a reward. I went to acupuncture and then met my little brother downtown to catch a movie. Somewhere between acupuncture and the start of the movie I started to feel really really unwell again so I called the dr. who has restricted me to bedrest again. I honestly don't know what to think; marginally defeated for not taking it easy and marginally worried that Tomato may not be enjoying the nice home I've tried to create for him/her and is planning its escape route. blah.
I'm on bedrest again. I woke up this morning feeling un-pregnant. And by that I mean I had none of the symptoms I had felt previous to today. No morning sickness, no food aversion, no boob tenderness and no "I'm going to get my period at any minute" pains. I was a little alarmed that these went away because I'm only on week eight (as of today) and I figured these unpleasant effects would be around for another 4 weeks. Being the hyper one that I am I had to call every person I'd ever known to have been pregnant at one time to see if this was normal. According to them, it was fairly normal. Due to feeling better I tried to take a little adventure today. Since the dr. lifted the "strict" bedrest to "cautionary" bedrest I figured I deserved a reward. I went to acupuncture and then met my little brother downtown to catch a movie. Somewhere between acupuncture and the start of the movie I started to feel really really unwell again so I called the dr. who has restricted me to bedrest again. I honestly don't know what to think; marginally defeated for not taking it easy and marginally worried that Tomato may not be enjoying the nice home I've tried to create for him/her and is planning its escape route. blah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home