Tuesday, September 06, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Dear Ben and Jerry,It's been awhile since I felt t...
- I feel like I've had an 8 week hangover. The kind ...
- Alright, after this most recent incident Mark has ...
- I paged the dr. an hour ago and I haven't heard fr...
- You're welcome to call me hysterical, but let me e...
- Surprise! I'm on bedrest again. I woke up this mor...
- A few people have asked me what the little onsie I...
- Also? There won't be any belly pics for awhile unl...
- This is an update of sorts. Last week I experience...
- I received two gifts today which I'm very happy ab...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home