Among the other crazy things my body is supposed to do during this adventure in gestation having crazy, vivid dreams is one of them. I thought I was lucky in not experiencing too many of them. That has all changed. I had a migraine this morning so I slept in just waking a few minutes ago. And my dream was a crazy, vivid one for sure! I dreamt that my apartment was filled with t.v. sets all showing a different satellite channel, my mom was on meth, my brother was on American Idol and we all lived together. WTF?
Friday, September 30, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- A friend of mine suggested I post this article abo...
- A Yahoo IM conversation between myself and one of ...
- I'm pretty sure our baby will become a punk rocker...
- Just an update: I heard the heartbeat today! I've ...
- GoodWill is my friend. I bought 6 outfits for Toma...
- Pre Baby:Staying out until midnightSleeping inList...
- If only I had enough money next year to take my li...
- I checked my email this morning and received a mes...
- Lately, we've received some phone calls about our ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home