
I should have warned you first before I put this up eh? Sorry 'bout that. So this is my belly at 12 weeks. I went to the doctor at 10 weeks and I'd gained one pound so I'm pretty sure what you are seeing is a carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream instead of the baby. And also, to my credit, those red lines you see on my belly aren't stretch marks (yet), but lines of proof that my pants are too small.
So there you have it! Perhaps you'll get another belly shot in a few weeks...if the comments are complimentary.
Oh - and check out my hooters! I'm needing new bras already. These could reach "bazoom" mode soon, I fear.

5 Comments:
my, what a lovely belly that is! My compliments to Ben and Jerry, and Mark :):) . Love the bazoombas too. More pics soon, please!
Yay. Everyone loves a good belly shot! And that's a nice one for sure. Thanks for posting it.
JuliaG.
Jumping Jehosophat! That is an excellent and majestic belly you are sporting, my dear.
Hey Casey,
I show that you have two comments, but only one showed up here.
Oddly, I think my belly is smaller now than when I took that photo. Strange.
Mine would get larger and smaller depending on how much gas I was suffering on that particular day. It now stays pretty consistent.
Post a Comment
<< Home