Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm wondering if any moms or preggo ladies out there can write me and let me know what kicks might feel like. I realize this should be obvious -- it should feel like well, a kick. I've only ever experienced an accidental kick at a concert from a strong adult leg or even the accidental kicking of each other at the soccer games I attempted to play in high school. So what does it feel like? Lately, I've been feeling these little pangs of discomfort fairly high (right under my belly button). They seemed like they could be gas, but er, there was no evidence of this gas after I'd feel the pang.
Thanks for the help!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth Fish said...

Early on, it feels like gas. :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

Thanks Beth! Maybe that is what I am feeling - the baby kicking. Although I don't feel it often or every day. Of course, the baby IS only like 6 ounces or something so I'm sure it doesn't have a really powerful kick yet.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home