Friday, November 25, 2005

I reached 20 weeks today! I am halfway there! We almost have a name for our baby girl. I can't decide between two of them and they don't go together as a first and middle name. It wasn't easy to wittle our list down from 19 names to only one. We know we still have time so we'll see what we end up choosing.
My pregnancy seems to be going along fine - I haven't gained alot of weight (I'm not very hungry still) and I have a bit more energy than I have had in a while.
The downer? I can't give myself pedicures anymore because my belly is just big enough to prevent me from contorting myself into various positions to cut and paint my toe nails. I wonder if Mark has an aversion to touching feet?

2 Comments:

Blogger JulieBee said...

congrats! perhaps a pedicure is in order!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

Ahhh.. a pedicure. Is it weird that I want someone else to play with my feet?

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home