It turns out that I need new maternity clothes again. Before all of this fun and crazy pregnancy business began, I hadn't thought much about maternity clothes. I assumed that I'd need new pants eventually and maybe a shirt or sweater or something. I just figured I could wear some of my husbands shirts to cover my belly. Although that is a smart way to save money my husbands clothes are not very cozy, nor decorated much for any of the holiday festivities coming up. Off to the mall I went!
I'm going to get flamed for this, but short people such as myself, cannot find pants that fit them. I know I hear all of you 5'6"-and-abovers saying you have a tougher time finding tall pants and that short people can at least hem as a solution. Times may have changed. I tried my old stand bys, but found nothing. I went to Motherhood Maternity and was told that they are phasing out their petite section, because not many women buy petite pants. Do only women 5'6" and above get knocked up? I'm confused. Anyway, I found a few tops so I'm happy. I have 4 pairs of pants, 2 sweaters and 7 tops to last me until April something. Go me!
I'm going to get flamed for this, but short people such as myself, cannot find pants that fit them. I know I hear all of you 5'6"-and-abovers saying you have a tougher time finding tall pants and that short people can at least hem as a solution. Times may have changed. I tried my old stand bys, but found nothing. I went to Motherhood Maternity and was told that they are phasing out their petite section, because not many women buy petite pants. Do only women 5'6" and above get knocked up? I'm confused. Anyway, I found a few tops so I'm happy. I have 4 pairs of pants, 2 sweaters and 7 tops to last me until April something. Go me!

4 Comments:
Alright. I'll take the bait. I'll flame you for this one:)
Sorry, but I can hardly help it. As a woman with a 33" inseam, can I just say that all pregnancy pants are capris for me?
So, even though I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I totally feel for you. I mean, if men got pregnant they wouldn't just have small, medium and large sizes. They'd give them inseam choices--like usual. I'm sure it.
That last one should've been signed YPB.
Can I have the bottoms of all your pants? :):)
Blue Shoes,
You could but then you'd be all mis-matchy. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home