I was going to write something witty just now, but by the time I started I forgot what I was going to write about. I sure hope this preggo brain goes away when the baby is born. It's an odd experience to be in the middle of a sentence and forget what the whole conversation is about, or to be cooking dinner and to forget if I added the salt or pepper already. It's driving me crazy!
Thursday, November 17, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- We're having a...So much for mothers' intuition, e...
- Yesterday, I was poking at the place I thought the...
- I am a Nervous Nellie right now. If you are sick o...
- Incase anyone is wondering, we've decided to have ...
- I'm wondering if any moms or preggo ladies out the...
- I had another appointment today incase anyone was ...
- I was reading an thread on one of the many website...
- Last night, I was chatting with my good friend abo...
- All the books, internets, and doctors suggest that...
- Get ready for a growth spurt! In the next few week...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home