Remember how I complained because I wasn't eating enough and had to force myself to eat? Well...today I have been hungry. All. Day. I think part of the reason is because I actually did a yoga work out last night. Tonight I managed to pull off a bit of cardio. Here is what I have eaten so far (which seems like alot to me):
9:00 - a bowl of cereal
9:30 -1/2 grapefruit
one piece of toast w/ butter and the best jam EVER
11:00 - pasta with parmesean cheese
12:00 - Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast
12:30 - garden vegetable soup
2:00 - a piece of pumpkin bread
4:30 - 8 baby carrots
Typing this list has made me hungry. I'm having an insatiable craving for a salad and a pb & j sandwich. I'm hoping to wait for husband to come home so we can go grocery shopping and have dinner together. Oh and a frappacino sounds good! Ooh - and Thai food! Or Indian food!
In other news, I'm not sure I can go the whole pregnancy without needing to buy preggo underwear. My formerly petite ass can't handle squeezing into another pair of underwear. Have you seen the sizes of the preggo undies? Oy.
9:00 - a bowl of cereal
9:30 -1/2 grapefruit
one piece of toast w/ butter and the best jam EVER
11:00 - pasta with parmesean cheese
12:00 - Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast
12:30 - garden vegetable soup
2:00 - a piece of pumpkin bread
4:30 - 8 baby carrots
Typing this list has made me hungry. I'm having an insatiable craving for a salad and a pb & j sandwich. I'm hoping to wait for husband to come home so we can go grocery shopping and have dinner together. Oh and a frappacino sounds good! Ooh - and Thai food! Or Indian food!
In other news, I'm not sure I can go the whole pregnancy without needing to buy preggo underwear. My formerly petite ass can't handle squeezing into another pair of underwear. Have you seen the sizes of the preggo undies? Oy.

2 Comments:
hi...i read your blog from time to time and i have a bit of advice about food choices...eat protien! i had complications with my preg. but ate tons of the stuff. My babe was born at 27 weeks but was large for her age (2lb 5oz)and had no real complications partly because i ate so much protien(like 80g per day). since you're hungry anyway...
Kim
My main problem is that animal protein (meats specifically) still make me nauseated. I do try to eat at least 12 oz. of meat a day, but sometimes I have to get my protein through beans and dairy products or follow a vegetarian diet.
Post a Comment
<< Home