I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a small fossilized dinosaur. Other than that, I don't have anything exciting to report. If you want to play a game, you can leave a few questions you migh be curious to know the answers to in my comments. I'll post later with the answers.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I reached 20 weeks today! I am halfway there! We a...
- It turns out that I need new maternity clothes aga...
- I was going to write something witty just now, but...
- We're having a...So much for mothers' intuition, e...
- Yesterday, I was poking at the place I thought the...
- I am a Nervous Nellie right now. If you are sick o...
- Incase anyone is wondering, we've decided to have ...
- I'm wondering if any moms or preggo ladies out the...
- I had another appointment today incase anyone was ...
- I was reading an thread on one of the many website...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home