An interesting series on "Maternity Madness".
Thursday, December 22, 2005
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Yesterday at work, I found my whole body aching an...
- I am feeling guilty for eating poorly and not exer...
- I describe my dreams alot on here. Sue me.Last nig...
- Mark and I have concluded that naming a baby is no...
- One thing I am not quite used to yet is the "pregn...
- I had an appointment at the doctor today - nothing...
- We just finished up an interview with a doula. I h...
- I still don't know if I can feel the baby kicking ...
- Massage therapists do not make very good massage c...
- I don't know if I have a serious case of pregnancy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home