Random thoughts:
I take my gestational diabetes test tomorrow morning. I'm not too worried, but I have been eating alot of sugar lately. I've been craving soda and sugary treats like mad! I have another 10 minutes to eat and then I have to fast until I drink the sugary drink they'll give me.
We haven't chosen a pediatrician yet. I have no idea how to go about doing this. I guess it will become obvious once I actually start the process, but it seems somewhat strange to interview a doctor. I am used to being assigned a doctor and I'm excited to choose one for our baby.
I haven't preregistered at the hospital. I have lost the form twice now. The hospital should have all the information we need from our trip to the hospital last week.
We start child birth prep classes in two weeks. We'll be attending class one night a week for two hours.
For Christmas, my mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate to get a facial and one for a pregnancy massage. I was hoping to schedule both of these on the same day so that I don't have to make two seperate trips to the island, but wasn't able to. My facial is on Saturday and my massage next Saturday! Yay! Waxing is included in the facial and let me tell you, my eyebrows could use a trim. I'm as bad as Brooke Shields.
I am not comfortable in any position for more than thirty minutes these days. At only 26 weeks I am sure this only get worse. I'll try not to complain too much.
My neighbor has brought us more baby clothes. Her son is already in 6-9 month sizes even though he's only 3 months old. I want to reciprocate the kind gesture and buy her son a few new outfits, but it's an awkward situation. I don't even know her last name. She asked me today if I'd babysit for her at the end of the month. I'm not sure what to do about this.
I take my gestational diabetes test tomorrow morning. I'm not too worried, but I have been eating alot of sugar lately. I've been craving soda and sugary treats like mad! I have another 10 minutes to eat and then I have to fast until I drink the sugary drink they'll give me.
We haven't chosen a pediatrician yet. I have no idea how to go about doing this. I guess it will become obvious once I actually start the process, but it seems somewhat strange to interview a doctor. I am used to being assigned a doctor and I'm excited to choose one for our baby.
I haven't preregistered at the hospital. I have lost the form twice now. The hospital should have all the information we need from our trip to the hospital last week.
We start child birth prep classes in two weeks. We'll be attending class one night a week for two hours.
For Christmas, my mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate to get a facial and one for a pregnancy massage. I was hoping to schedule both of these on the same day so that I don't have to make two seperate trips to the island, but wasn't able to. My facial is on Saturday and my massage next Saturday! Yay! Waxing is included in the facial and let me tell you, my eyebrows could use a trim. I'm as bad as Brooke Shields.
I am not comfortable in any position for more than thirty minutes these days. At only 26 weeks I am sure this only get worse. I'll try not to complain too much.
My neighbor has brought us more baby clothes. Her son is already in 6-9 month sizes even though he's only 3 months old. I want to reciprocate the kind gesture and buy her son a few new outfits, but it's an awkward situation. I don't even know her last name. She asked me today if I'd babysit for her at the end of the month. I'm not sure what to do about this.

3 Comments:
The prediatrician thing is tricky. I suggest asking around - referrals are a great place to start. Once you meet the doctor I think it'll be more of a vibe than the answers to questions (since it's hard to know what to ask before the fact). One important thing though (sorry to be going on) is ask how they feel about calling in on little questions. You'd hate to feel like you are bothering them if you need to ask something.
For what it's worth, I didn't get a pediatrician arranged until today. I was having a really tough time finding one, so I contacted my old gyno (who doesn't do obstetrics) and he gave me a referral. I take this guy's word as gospel, so I just set it up that the hospital would call him when I deliver and he'll come do a baby inspection.
What was the other thing I was going to post about here?
Oh yeah...we just sent the preregistration form in yesterday. Procrastinate much? ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home