My craving for Rice Crispies has been replaced with Frosted Mini-Wheats. I've had two bowls today already and I'm sure I'm going to want another one at about ten tonight; my usual craving time. What is it with cereals? Am I becoming Seinfeld over here?
Thursday, January 05, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- We've decided against having a doula. Although I t...
- Baby Center just published the Top 100 baby names!...
- I went to the hospital last night. I didn't really...
- A few of my childhood friends are home for the hol...
- An interesting series on "Maternity Madness".
- Yesterday at work, I found my whole body aching an...
- I am feeling guilty for eating poorly and not exer...
- I describe my dreams alot on here. Sue me.Last nig...
- Mark and I have concluded that naming a baby is no...
- One thing I am not quite used to yet is the "pregn...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home