Monday, January 09, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- More randomness...I showed up at 9 a.m. to take my...
- Random thoughts:I take my gestational diabetes tes...
- My craving for Rice Crispies has been replaced wit...
- We've decided against having a doula. Although I t...
- Baby Center just published the Top 100 baby names!...
- I went to the hospital last night. I didn't really...
- A few of my childhood friends are home for the hol...
- An interesting series on "Maternity Madness".
- Yesterday at work, I found my whole body aching an...
- I am feeling guilty for eating poorly and not exer...


3 Comments:
Yay. Thanks for the belly shot. And yes, I agree that it looks like your little girlie must have had a bit of a growth spurt since Christmas. Very exciting.
YPB
YPB,
Your turn! :-)
you're adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home