I understand that food cravings are a part of pregnancy but are other types of cravings normal? For example, I really want to go to the island and hang out all day visiting places I haven't been to in a while. In particular, I want to walk down to Pegasus coffee and then up the hill to this store that specializes in pretty expensive things that I don't need. And I have a strong desire to go to the iPod store even though we have an iPod already.
Actually I think it has less to do with pregnancy and more to do with the fact that my 30th birthday is at the end of the month.
Or am I just strange?
Actually I think it has less to do with pregnancy and more to do with the fact that my 30th birthday is at the end of the month.
Or am I just strange?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home