Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm not sure if this is a symptom of pregnancy or not, but I am so sick of wearing clothes. My skin gets all itchy and uncomfortable. I have marks on my tummy from where my largest pair of pants rubs my half innie half outie. When I'm not expecting guests I tear off my clothes, turn up the heat a bit, and go about my day naked. Yes, that is definitely a strange sight -- a very large, pregnant woman in her naked glory vaccuming, doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom sink... I am much more comfortable that way and at this point, comfort is my only concern.
I am also not sleeping well still. I wake up at about 4 a.m. and finally return to sleep about 3 hours later. This long interruption is why I need so many naps during the day. Trying to break the cycle, I skipped a few days of naps and regret it. It was impossible to function.
I am still enjoying being pregnant, it's just unfortunate that these icky parts are occuring so soon. I still have several weeks to go and from what I hear, it will only get worse!

3 Comments:

Blogger JulieBee said...

thanks for the mental picture... it brightened my day! OK, that sounded weird, I didn't mean it that way...

11:22 AM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

Anything I can do to brighten your day!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home