You can count on me to post something over the top regarding my pregnancy experiences so far. I'm sorry, but I have to share.
I love being pregnant right now. The baby kicks and moves, I have that reported pregnancy glow, people stop and want to rub my Budda Belly, my hair is long and lusterous, etc...
However, I wasn't expecting a few things that accompany these lovely parts.
First of all, I stink. It doesn't matter how many showers I take or bath products I use, I smell like a locker room. Mark has told me I'm paranoid, but I can smell myself all day. I change my clothes a few times a day, but nothing seems to help.
I am now leaking pee. This is super fun because then I worry all day that it's not pee but amniotic fluid. And I do my kegels so that's not the problem.
My nipples haven't really leaked, but there are crusties on them now. And what's up with them becoming the size of a slice of salami?
I am a methane gas factory over here. Mark is astounded at my ability to fart, particularly when I have no idea I'm going to. It always seems to happen when we are out together in public, like at the grocery store for example. I try to spend alot of time in the candle/incense aisle if I think I might need to toot. Nearly 3/4 of the time I have no idea I need to toot, which causes some embarassment.
I have to poop all the time now - a great change from being constipated for 29 years of my life. However, the baby moves constantly when I poop - as if she's cheering me on! As if, she's in there yelling "push it out, push it out, waaaay out!"
I'm sorry to share all of this with you. Somtimes though I have to bring you down with me.
I love being pregnant right now. The baby kicks and moves, I have that reported pregnancy glow, people stop and want to rub my Budda Belly, my hair is long and lusterous, etc...
However, I wasn't expecting a few things that accompany these lovely parts.
First of all, I stink. It doesn't matter how many showers I take or bath products I use, I smell like a locker room. Mark has told me I'm paranoid, but I can smell myself all day. I change my clothes a few times a day, but nothing seems to help.
I am now leaking pee. This is super fun because then I worry all day that it's not pee but amniotic fluid. And I do my kegels so that's not the problem.
My nipples haven't really leaked, but there are crusties on them now. And what's up with them becoming the size of a slice of salami?
I am a methane gas factory over here. Mark is astounded at my ability to fart, particularly when I have no idea I'm going to. It always seems to happen when we are out together in public, like at the grocery store for example. I try to spend alot of time in the candle/incense aisle if I think I might need to toot. Nearly 3/4 of the time I have no idea I need to toot, which causes some embarassment.
I have to poop all the time now - a great change from being constipated for 29 years of my life. However, the baby moves constantly when I poop - as if she's cheering me on! As if, she's in there yelling "push it out, push it out, waaaay out!"
I'm sorry to share all of this with you. Somtimes though I have to bring you down with me.

1 Comments:
That's funny. When my little one shifts around after I go to the bathroom I imagine that he's thinking "yep, that's better...more legroom for me".
JG
Post a Comment
<< Home