My co-pregnant-first-time-mommy friend brought up a good point that receiving gifts before the baby is born feels a bit like jinxing the situation. However, we do need to have some things set up before we can take our babies home (like a few diapers and a car seat, at least).
I decided to get a diaper service set up for cloth diapering and to find a pediatrician. I expected both of these things to take much longer than the five minutes required of my time.
Two more things to cross off the list!
I decided to get a diaper service set up for cloth diapering and to find a pediatrician. I expected both of these things to take much longer than the five minutes required of my time.
Two more things to cross off the list!

2 Comments:
I so, so jealous that there are cloth diaper services in Seattle still. There isn't a single one here that I can find. I'm a little worried about washing cloth diapers, but I think I'm going to try to use them. We'll see how it goes?
YPB
YPB
I looked also and could find no cloth diapering services where you are located. No fun. Like I might have mentioned, depending on the diaper covers you get, you might not have to wash them with every diaper change. That MIGHT help you with the abundance of laundry loads you'll be doing...
Post a Comment
<< Home