Wednesday, July 19, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Vacation part 1To start it off, we woke up 445 min...
- Sydney is only (already) three months old and love...
- Just out of curiousity and because I was having al...
- I forgot to mention I had the last ob/gyn appointm...
- Yesterday morning I put Sydney down for her mornin...
- I've tried to write several times, but because we ...
- Gah. I just found one little section of the room i...
- I'm posting alot because my dear daughter won't sl...
- While packing, I sorted through my before baby clo...
- My friend Sage came over today to watch Sydney so ...


3 Comments:
She is so much bigger than at A&B's wedding!
I invited my brother go climb a mountain and he said no. I asked him why and he said, "Climb a mountain witht he heat index around 105 and a 30 pound child strapped to my back?"
I said, "Oh yeah, the kid would be there."
Cutest Sydney picture, hands down.
Aunt Becky and I were talking about her, how her expressions and mannerisms make her look like a little person now and how we love how chubby she is.
Can't wait to see the neice this weekend!!!
Uncle Alex
What a cutie!!! Can't wait to meet her :)
JuliaG
Post a Comment
<< Home