My friend Sage came over today to watch Sydney so I could pack. She just left with Sydney for a walk and I can't concentrate. It's the first time Sydney has been out of my sight since she's been born! I know everything is fine, but I keep glancing out the window to see if they've returned. I wonder if she's crying for me? This is good for me (and for her), but I didn't realize I'd be so anxious about it.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Okay, I admit it. I took Sydney to the pediatricia...
- Saturday night was a dark night for me. Sydney's ...
- Syd's two month check-up was yesterday and I reall...
- Cuteness...In this photo I think she looks like Ma...
- Sydney woke up screaming tonight. The room was da...
- Out of the blue, I picked up an issue of the hippi...
- I am so tired my eyes feel like they've been sandb...
- We were out of town at a wedding in Portland this ...
- The move to the new house encourages me to start m...
- Sydney woke up screaming and crying at 1 a.m. this...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home