The move to the new house encourages me to start my "getting organized" program. Our new addition brings not only dirty diapers and adorable little smiles, but a huge amount of paperwork, also.
We don't have room for a filing cabinet in our new place. Any suggestions for keeping organized? How do you moms out there keep track of when to make medical appointments? I could use a calendar, but we don't seem to actually check the calendar -- it seems to be only decoration.
We don't have room for a filing cabinet in our new place. Any suggestions for keeping organized? How do you moms out there keep track of when to make medical appointments? I could use a calendar, but we don't seem to actually check the calendar -- it seems to be only decoration.

1 Comments:
My extreme case of "mommy brain" has led me to the discovery of a monthly pocket planner. I take it everywhere and if I forget it and have to make an appointment, weel, lets just say rescheduling is always involved :) They have a little spot at the top or bottom corner for notes. I write when I need to call for appts in that space in the correct month. As far as organizing and keeping your home straight I have one word...Flylady.com. It's great even if you only do her plan on days you feel like it!
Kim
Post a Comment
<< Home