I have decided a really good form of birth control has been the last five weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love, no, I adore, my daughter. However, after a C Section, a uterine infection from the C Section, learning about being a mom, and now having the stomach flu AND another infection, I'm quite frustrated.
For example, it's very interesting to breastfeed my baby while on the toilet with diarrhea and if after that image you are still ready to have babies, then you are definitely ready.
Anyway, at the pediatricians office today (we went because Syd has a cold and diarrhea) we learned that she's now nine pounds. NINE POUNDS! I think that's awesome for only being five weeks old, even though that places her in the 50th percentile.
For example, it's very interesting to breastfeed my baby while on the toilet with diarrhea and if after that image you are still ready to have babies, then you are definitely ready.
Anyway, at the pediatricians office today (we went because Syd has a cold and diarrhea) we learned that she's now nine pounds. NINE POUNDS! I think that's awesome for only being five weeks old, even though that places her in the 50th percentile.

3 Comments:
Yep, that'll do it! But watch out. In six months you'll have forgotten all this and that cute baby will be smiling and cooing at you and you think, oh this is so wonderful, I want another!
Happy 1st Mother's Day!!!!
Thank You anonymous!
Post a Comment
<< Home