I knew I wasn't totally crazy. I had some time to look on the internet regarding my nausea during the breastfeeding sessions. Turns out, this symptom does exist.
Monday, May 08, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- The explanation of benefits papers from the insura...
- Yesterday and most of this morning I was out with ...
- Just when I thought I was getting the hang of thin...
- My friend Stacie, her two daughters,Riley aged 4 a...
- I think three weeks into handling a baby I can beg...
- At times it is hard for me to remember being pregn...
- I wish I had more interesting things to write abou...
- I really don't have much to report and I don't eve...
- The baby has a yeast infection. We shouldn't be s...
- Raise your hands if you think I am one of those pe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home