The baby has a yeast infection. We shouldn't be surprised as it was a potential side effect from the antibiotics I'm taking. The fact that she's had diarrhea and now a yeast infection has caused the guilty feelings to creep back up. If I hadn't had a C Section, I wouldn't have contracted a fierce infection, and she wouldn't have a yeast infection. I realize there are too many "what ifs" and I could "what if" myself silly, but I can't help it. She's my daughter and I want to protect her.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- Raise your hands if you think I am one of those pe...
- One thing I didn't know before having a baby? Tha...
- Milestone achieved!Today I took a shower, AND wore...
- Just a quick note to say Sydney's first pediatric ...
- So the birth story...As you know I had a doc appoi...
- I don't have alot of time to write, as you can ima...
- I just returned from the OB's office. My water has...
- My OB reported no real new progress this morning. ...
- It's 5:30 in the morning and I still cannot sleep....

2 Comments:
On the other hand, if you hadn't had a C section, she (not to mention you) might have been in serious danger.
Seriously, go easier on yourself. You're doing a great job (though she may resent you for making her wear that Easter hat :)).
My daughter had a yeast infection too, and I didn't have a yeast infection but got strep throat when she was 6 weeks old. So see, if it's not one thing it's another.
Post a Comment
<< Home