Just a quick note to say Sydney's first pediatric appointment went very well - she is in perfect health according the the pediatrician.
I, on the other hand, still have an infection. Yesterday at the OB he told me if I didn't improve today I'd be readmitted to the hospital. He gave me another type of antibiotics which means I take 12 doses a day. It seems to be working which is the most important thing.
I, on the other hand, still have an infection. Yesterday at the OB he told me if I didn't improve today I'd be readmitted to the hospital. He gave me another type of antibiotics which means I take 12 doses a day. It seems to be working which is the most important thing.

5 Comments:
I'm so sorry to read that you're still sick! It is wonderful that your Sydney is thriving, though! Good job mommy and daddy! I was wondering if you are able to BF with the sntibiotics (or are still planning on BFing)? Keep taking your medicine and get well soon!!
Kim
Sorry to hear that you're still struggling with that infection. I sure hope you don't have to go back to the hospital!
JuliaG
Kim
The antibiotics are supposed to be breastfeeding safe. They are a category B.
Any book suggestions for breastfeeding mamas?
I read The Breastfeeding Book by the Sears'. I love their whole approach to child care. I bought The Baby Book by them. I think I may have linked you to Kellymom, before but if not it's a great online BFing resource.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0316779245/ref=pd_sbs_b_2/002-5356971-8172028?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155
http://www.kellymom.com/
Kim
China Mieville is a pretty goo author. Perdido Street Station is similar to Snow Crash, oh, wait, you meant books about breastfeeding.
Sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home